Are you tired of making New Year Resolutions year after year and not keeping them? Maybe you’ve been making your resolutions too hard. Here are some resolutions that you can actually accomplish!
Resolutions You Can Actually Keep…
10. Read less.
9. Gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
8. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
7. Watch more TV. You’ve been missing some good stuff.
6. Procrastinate more. Start tomorrow.
5. Drink. Drink some more.
4. Start being superstitious.
3. Spend more time at work.
2. Stop bringing lunch from home: You should eat out more.
and last but not least…
1. Take up a new habit: maybe smoking!
Statistics on Resolutions:
- 40 to 45% of American adults make one or more resolutions each year.
- Among the top New Year’s Resolutions are resolutions about weight loss, exercise, and quitting smoking. Also popular are resolution dealing with better money management and debt reduction.
- 75% of resolutions are maintained past the first week. 71% past the first 2 weeks. 64% after one month. And 46% after 6 months.
- While a lot of people break these resolutions, statistics show that setting goals for yourself is still good because you are 10 times more likely to attain your goal, rather than people who don’t explicitly make goals.
Quote of the Day:
“Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.” ~ Anonymous
Sources: proactivechange.com, ahajokes.com
Things Your Christmas Tree Says About You:
White lights = You ask house guests to remove their shoes.
Multicolored lights = You’re an extrovert.
Blinking lights = You have attention deficit disorder.
Homemade ornaments = You have lots of children.
Strung popcorn = You have too much time on your hands.
Red balls only = You wish you lived in Continue reading “Christmas Tree Psychology” »
Top 10 Signs You’ve Eaten Too Much at Thanksgiving Dinner
From The David Letterman Show
10. Hundreds of volunteers have started to stack sandbags around you.
9. Doctor tells you your weight would be perfect for a man 17 feet tall.
8. You are responsible for a slight but measurable shift in the earth’s axis.
7. Right this minute, you’re laughing up pie on the carpet.
6. You decide to take a little nap and wake up in mid-July.
5. World’s fattest man sends you a telegram warning you to “back off!” Continue reading “How do you know when you’ve eaten too much at Thanksgiving?” »